Sunday, October 26, 2008

Lance and Austin's 1st Birthday Party!!

We survived!! All we did was open presents (with the "help" of Noah and his cousin Bryan) and watch them make a mess with their cakes. I know it's a HUGE mess, but it was so fun watching them dig in. It must have taken a lot of energy though. Austin went to bed at 5pm and I guess is out for the night, because I haven't heard a peep. Lance went down about 6pm and woke up long enough to get some milk and back to bed for him. The boys got a lot of awesome stuff. My house is being taken over by toys. The study's full and know the living room is next. Here's some pics of the big day.....
Austin opening toys....Lance didn't want to sit still long enough.


Mommy, why are you making us wear these stupid hats???


Lance enjoying some cake.

Austin REALLY enjoying some cake!!

Austin getting cleaned up



Now we're done until this weekend. I'm turning the big 3-0 next Sunday....AAAH!!!


No comments: