This has been a busy week!! The twins turned 1 on Monday! They're not babies anymore and it makes me kind of sad. I can't believe one year ago I could hold all 2lbs, 14oz of Austin in my hand. Now, he's 19lbs 5oz!! My little 4lb Lance is 19lbs 6oz. They got so big, so fast and I feel like I've been in a daze all year. Of course, I still don't know how Noah got to be almost .5 and starting Kindergarten next year!!
Jeremy's birthday is today! The last year of his 20's.
The twin's party is on Sunday. I'm so excited to see them dive into their cakes, and I know they will. Especially Austin. He's got a major sweet tooth, just like mommy!
And.....I called the helmet place. It should be here within the next day or so!! He might actually get it!!
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment