So, the twins are 8 months old today. Where has the time gone? It just seems like yesterday that we (I) decided to start trying to have another kid.
Lance has already learned to irritate Austin. I picked them up from school on Monday and their teachers were cracking up. Lance learned to scream last weekend. Just because he wanted to hear himself. Apparently, Austin doesn't want to hear it. Lance would scream, Austin would cry, Lance would laugh, and repeat. This lasted for about 10 minutes! I can only imagine when they get older!
Austin has a head measurement appointment on Tuesday. We still don't know if it's been approved because apparently the insurance company has decided to take it's sweet time and use every bit of it's 30 days to decide if they are going to cover it. I found out yesterday all they have to do is look at a couple of measurements, a very difficult concept, I know. Either we will have put ourselves one step ahead of the game or we will have ended up wasting time and more importantly, gas.
Friday, June 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment